Sunday, December 5, 2010

Redesign - Simplification


I realised when I moved this design out to and Android's layout, it cluttered the screen. I could work on a nicer touch for the output, but this got me thinking.


I stumbled across 2 books on Steve Jobs:
  • The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs: Insanely Different Principles for Breakthrough Success
  • The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience
One thing you've got to respect is the innovation that Apple and Steve Jobs has brought about. And it wont hurt to make him a role model for myself.

I have decided to re-look at the design of Xtask. It will be simplified down. It will be redesigned to fit the mobile device, and ease of use. Simplification is the key word.

I am trying to work on a few ideas, with keeping each screen as minimal as I can. Lets see what I can pull off for this idea now.

Cheers!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment